Blog
  1. Home
  2. Charts On Refilling Cement Mills

Charts On Refilling Cement Mills

The mill closed in 1944 and the site became a distribution centre for the Blue Circle cement company well into the 2000s The County Press report of the closure shed a little historical light on the mills Known as Black Mills the cement works are believed to have originally been corn mills

Send Email:[email protected]

Chat Online Send Content