Blog
  1. Home
  2. Type Of Silica Sand For 20 Slot Screen

Type Of Silica Sand For 20 Slot Screen

Normally the slot width or the screen gauge should be sized to equal the formation sand grain size at the largest 10 percent level Since the larger 10 percent of the sand grains will be stopped by the openings of screen the remaining 90 percent of the formation sand will be stopped by the larger sand

Send Email:[email protected]

Chat Online Send Content